Receive notifications from Backlog mention
By using the Backlog mention integration feature, you can receive notifications in Typetalk whenever you are mentioned in Backlog issues or comments.
This is useful when administrators wish to share Backlog project events with team members via Typetalk, and also when you wish to be notified of Backlog mentions immediately via Typetalk.
In order to receive Backlog mention notifications, you will need to enable it in the notification settings in your Typetalk personal settings. Also, you need to be added to the Typetalk topic where the Backlog project integration has been set up.
- Open the Notifications page and enable "Receive notifications for mentions in integrated apps"
Create a topic in Typetalk and add the Backlog project integration from the topic settings.
- For details, see the Integrate Backlog event notifications support article.
- You will receive a notification in Typetalk when other members mention you in the Backlog project issues or comments.
- This integration is not available to Backlog Classic plan.
- Only administrators or project administrators of the Backlog project can manage the integration in Typetalk.